- Sunrise Oil Service
We aim to be a company where we can shake each other's hands with a smile.
We are also entrusted with the operation of oil terminals and asphalt depots of Idemitsu Kosan Corporation.
As the best partner of both companies, we promise to evolve and continue our contracted operations, and continue to complete them with a high level of safety and efficiency that is unrivaled by any other company.
- 1.Continue and promote the 5S campaign and close-calls at business sites and oil terminals
- 2.Promote application of Shell Global Rules on safety at both Yokohama and Kobe sites
- 3.Continued participation in safety meetings (site visits and web meetings) by directors and head office management
- 4.Continue to promote communication within and outside of departments by managers and leaders at each workplace and encourage thorough safety behavior.
- 5.Prevent occupational accidents by raising safety awareness through internal and external training, sharing accident case studies, and promoting hazard prediction activities.
We also provide customer support services for customers nationwide, such as taking orders for lubricants and serving as the primary point of contact for end-users.
We also manage and operate the oil depot functions at Shell Lubricants Japan Corporation's Yokohama and Kobe sites.
Head office address
2-4, Anzen-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 230-0035, Japan
Date of establishment
September 1st, 1999
Fiscal year ends
Number of employees
202 (as of April 1st, 2023)
¥1,823 million (fiscal year ending March 2023)
Nature of business
1.Lubricats manufacturing, storage, shipping and order receipt2.Management and operation of oil depots3.Customs clearance